- Ability to make cold-call and open doors
- Writing proposals
- Presentations to clients
- Relationship Management
- Market research experience
- Understanding of Retail marketing/ Sales functions in India is of additional help.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Must interface well with clients, team members, and internal staff on a daily basis. Must be an effective communicator, able to explicitly convey clear and concise directions and information to clients, interoffice departments, and immediate team members.
- Sales Skill: Must be a natural sales person.
- Excellent Team worker
- Generating profitable revenue for Latlong
- Developing client relationships
- Creating sales strategies
Product management, Marketing & Pre-sales
- Marketing activities: Required to understand Latlong’s target audience and perform communication activities for this.
- Product management activities: Get a good customer perspective, and slowly be the single point tracker of product features. Must document product features, document criteria for adoption by TA for each feature, track Latlong usage by customers of existing product features, set the road map for future releases of product features.
- Pre-sales activities: This would involve identifying prospects, running campaigns to generate leads etc.
Skills and Qualifications
Engineer with a minimum of 1 year experience in Software development (preferably in product companies) can apply. An interest in Marketing is a must! The role involves a wide range of activities across functional departments within the company and outside and hence a passion for communication is required!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of GIS fundamentals and Geometry data types
- Has worked on any of GIS software like Qgis, Arcgis, CAD, MapInfo,
Manifold System etc
- 1 year experience within the industry
- Digitization of GIS Layers and creating attributes for them
- Picking geospatial data from different sources
- Working on all map related analysis
- A graduate with a good command over the english language.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An ability to work with in a team with good communication skills.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of Search engine Optimization (keywords and meta tags – Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.)
- Experience with a Technical writing is an added advantage .