2x sales conversion from
Dell uses Latlong's Store Locator suite of products
to drive Indian market growth.
- Customers unaware of Dell brand outlets location
- Online traffic untapped
- Varied location information experience across marcom channels like web, social, print etc
- Difficulty in correlating marcom activities and footfall
- Dealer panel in print ads - not effective due to a large and growing dealer network across India
- P2M store locater for simplified CTA in print ads
- Website Dealer Locator deployed along with SEO to guide online visitors to nearest dealers
- LBLD for real time dealer-customer interaction - consumers locate dealers and connect instantly
- Data and analytics of campaigns to empower relevant stakeholders in sales and marketing teams
- 30%+ Sales conversion of enquiries(hence doubling previous conversion rate)
- Real-time lead tracking by dealers and sales teams
- Improved footfall in stores from customers who enquiried; up by 50%
- Analytics correlating campaigns to leads for closed-loop marketing.
"We have been using Latlong's location based solutions to help customers locate Dell Exclusive stores/outlets by providing benefits such as -
- Helping consumers to get nearest dell store details, thereby increasing footfalls during campaigns
- Generating instant leads enabling the dealers to call back and close loop
- Helping the sales team with consumer data & reporting which provide valuable insights and analytics helping Dell India maximise marketing efforts."
About Dell India
"The power to do more" emphasizes the overwhelming impact of Dell's innovations in the Indian market. Dell worldwide (and in India) sells personal computers, servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals and many more products. The Indian team realized that both consumers and small business segments are driven by strong distribution networks, especially in emerging markets like Indian . India is the only market outside the U.S. with all business functions-customer care, financial services, manufacturing, R&D, and analytical services-operational at the local level and giving global support and having a strong retail presence is one their core strengths in this region.